LOLALEX ♥

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lola's 17th birthdayyy (:


Heyyyy everybody it's Lola.(:
Yay! Haha omg it's like thee first post I'm doing kus
my retarded ass dnt noe how too work this shit. Aha(:
Sooo anyways back tooo thee subject MY BIRTHDAY!
God, well what kan I say ii had a BLAST! (: myy cuddie
Alex bought mee a cake, flowers, & balloons(: it was all a
Surprise(; I mean whoo would of thought that SHE would
make feel that so special. Hahah jk cuddie iloveyou :D. I
seriously thought they weren't goona give me a cake. Haha
Well after thee cake we started the fiesta!(:
I was having a blast we were dancing, singing, & drinking(:
I loved it especially kus my daddy with with mee (: it's a loooong
Story one that tell ya later not trynna get all emotional right now haha(:
We'll I guess that's pretty much it. Happy new years too you all(:

<3 Lola(;

Ps. Alex are you happy now? Gosh.. Aha jk love youuuu bitch :D buenas notches(:

No comments:

Post a Comment