LOLALEX ♥

Monday, January 3, 2011

Gooodbyee cousin :(


January 3, 2011
Gosh, well what kan I'm gonna Im gonna FUCKEN MISS YOUU BITCH!!!
;( guera omg well first of all I love you soooo much. Had a great time here
But, unfortunately Its time for me to goo. :( let's just think of all the great
memories we made wen we were together once again(; all those morning,
days, & nights of laughter! With my retarded ass. Aha I just love being here
With you it sucks ass that I gotta leave sooo pronto. Chingaw! Hahah damn
Bitch I'm like getting fat :( all kus mcdonalds hahaha. Heyy guys that's what
she eats 24/7.she's like addicting to it. You see Alex now scottyz (my bf) not
gonna like me lol. Fuck it aha.. Damn remember wen we saw each other for
like the grist time at the airport? Haha. I was like hellllllooooo I'm right here.
Her dumb ass was looking for me wen I was like right in front of her face. Haha
Wen I got to the floor down stairs i was like " damn where's my Mexican crew at? "
Hahah. Ugh well I had an amazing time with you prima.! Ima miss those nights we
had together haha(; ooooohh baby baby. Lalala haha mmmmm(: she's a freak guys
Watchout! Haha damn this shit is getting fulll soo I guess I'll stop here! (:
Te KELO mucho pinche loca!(: te me cuirass much ima MISS youuuu . Iloveyou Iloveyou
& ohh wait did I make it clear? I LOVE YOU!!!!
-ps. You mahh friend?(: aha duces nigggggaaa!! A&L :D

No comments:

Post a Comment