LOLALEX ♥

Sunday, December 26, 2010

First bloggg

Heyyy yalll.. (;
First postt.. Big deal lol.

Alright.. So let me fill y'all inn.. Lola and me hadn't seen each other in a year.. Maybe even more! So she haaada come visit me for Christmas :) she got here the 18th. I picked her up from the airport and she's been staying here at my house since :) she's going back the 8th of January;( but I'm tryna make her trip worth while. I looove having my cuddie here . She's honestly a dope ass chik .

We hella just outta no where decided to make a blog.. So we can keep in tough even tho were milessss away.

For christmasss ;; we got all pretty and we spent it here at my housee. My mom made tamales.. (well we all did lol) ..and posole ;p and what not..

We had some friends over and we opened the gifts at 11:30pm. It's Mexican tradition to open em at 12. Haaah. But we just couldn't wait.. It was a good night lemme tell youuu . ;)

Woke up this morning at around noon hahaha... And just laid in bed allll day. (talk about ahhhh-mazing!)

Welppp... Lolas knocked out on my bedd.. Thinking ima fart on her face, that'll teach her not to mess with Alex ;) (evil laugh)



Ps.
It's lolas bday on newyearssss.

Ps2.
Love you cuddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment